Bed of Roses Bon Jovi Fingerstyle Guitar Tablature Full Song

I heard this song for the first time when I was 12 years old. Now I am 24 and I will get old but this song will never get old.

I used to sing this song with my girlfriend, but now she's gone, now I sing it myself,  I prefer to play it fingerstyle, with my old acoustic guitar. 



This is classic Bon Jovi. Bed Of Roses is one most of the most beautiful songs ever written and has a chorus to die for.
this is very very classic and this song will be remembered for all generations... Bon Jovi's got one of the best vocals.




This is the most ironic love song ever. He's "wooing" the one he loves by writing a song about his horrible hangover, the blonde in his bed, and the bartender he was tempted to sleep with. How romantic.

















No comments